Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

This is Crazy! TV salaries . . .

Did you know that frickin' Jon Cryer makes $550,000 per episode?! of Two and a Half Men? Have you ever seen this show? There's a laugh track, for pete's sake. I have never not enjoyed an episode of television as much as I did not enjoy Two and a Half Men. Terrible. And Charlie Sheen, wife beater and alkie, makes 1.25 million dollars per episode!!! That's reasonable crazy.
Nothing to do with New Orleans but I just had to rant about that. Everyone's favorite mystery man Jon Hamm makes $100,000 a year and my personal favorite Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) only makes $75,000 a year. Arie from Entourage pulls in $375,000/year, which I think is completely fair because that man is funny!!!
Here's the list of salaries: http://tv.gawker.com/5611209/how-much-do-your-favorite-tv-stars-get-paid?skyline=true&s=i


Tomorrow is the Red Dress Run and the New Orleans Bingo Group--I'll have a full report on festivities then.

1 comment:

  1. Anna Paquin only makes $75K a year? WTF? She's awesome!! That's terrible... she makes that show...

    ReplyDelete