Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Coy is really spelled "Koi." Oops.

My mother was nice enough to point out that I spelled the fish name wrong. Coy=coquettish. Koi=the four fish we have swimming in our pond.

We bought three more fish on Sunday. Blanco, Red Head and Pimpie. Guess who named the last two? Well, it's sad but Blanco already kicked the bucket. He got sucked into the fountain tube which we had no idea could happen until Elbow pulled his little body out of there after tinkering with the fountain to figure out why it wasn't working. Case closed.

I had another job interview today!!! I have to admit that interview #2 is the one I really want. Number 1 already rejected me very politely (losers) but 2 and 3 . . . we'll have to see. Number 3 would be fairly satisfying, as well. They are very different. One is health care related and one involves shopping!!!

The New Orleans Bingo Show was frickin' fun! Go if you get the chance. There was a hot chick and lots of good music and of course, Bingo. Someone in our party won the game and then the dance contest. If you win, be prepared to celebrate in an unexpected way. That's all I'm sayin'.

Red Dress photos will be posted tomorrow. It's worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment