Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

I got my only B in handwriting, celebrity house pic

Back in second grade, I could not get straight A's because my handwriting was so crappy. When we graduated to cursive, I probably got demoted to a C.
I just had to write a "business" letter by hand in cursive and it was incredibly hard and tedious. I actually messed up and had to start over. Just so you know, the hardest letters are m and n. I always add an extra hump.

Here's where the Real World Ivy Leaguers lived
In other news, I took a picture of the house where they filmed Real World New Orleans. It's just down the street and across St. Charles from us. I can't decide if my favorite character is the Mississippi girl who doesn't actually move her mouth while talking or the blond haired dude who pines for attention but is so obviously not into it. Here's the house.

1 comment:

  1. Who makes you write a letter longhand anymore?? I can't even write cursive anymore without going slowly and thinking about it. And the result still sucks. I can't really remember "k".

    ReplyDelete