Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Red Dress Run aka Pass Out At Three p.m.

Saturday was the Red Dress Run, a big benefit, used-to-be-a-real-run, bar crawl held by the Hash House Harriers, a drinking club with a running problem. Their words, not mine. Apparently, the running group is really fun. You drink a beer and go run. Then you drink some more. They also give each other ridiculous nicknames like "Skin Whistle" and "Blind Dog" and "Sleeps with the Fishes." We may try it out.

But, what we did try out is their annual giant run. And I got some good pics. Please see below. Tomorrow I'll tell you all about donating to the thrift store as part of my junior league obligation. This story is way more entertaining than it sounds. I cleaned out Elbow's closet. And there are some real gems in there. I also have a volunteer shift at the store tomorrow, so I'm wearing my helmet.

Your hostess. Dress: $5, lace leggings: $7

Tailgate

Sardines

Scottish Hashers

Hey Man, I saw your picture on the internet

The first bar we entered

Hipster Police! He's here to make sure no one is wearing GAP
Show us your . . .

Some people actually looked cute

Do everything you can to avoid this station

chillin'

A very popular dog at a gay bar

Some dude's butt

He waited his whole life to show the world the "real me"

Loving it
Did you spot Elbow?

1 comment: