Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Saints Fans are so stylish

I just love coming to work after a Thursday night football game. Everyone is always a little slow. Or still drunk. I have pictures of Saints fans. We went to three bars and drove around so I got a pretty good mix.


Ugh. I think I prefer jorts.

Looks like a Steelers game with the wrong names on the jerseys.

Uh, who dat?

This guy made this jacket!!!

"Wait. Get the back."

Girls!  
And then, on our way to the third bar, we took Ms. A's car and I discovered one of life's little secrets that middle-aged men have known for years: Convertibles are so fun!
Rollin' with my homies                 




During our moonlit cruise through the Cultural District, we passed a guy dressed as Elvis who screamed "Take me with you!" Too cool for Elvis.

I tried to go home and watch the 4th quarter but our cable isn't working. Elbow has been out of town and I haven't told him yet. He might be a teensy bit upset when he gets home this evening and can't catch up on Breaking Bad or whatever.

Coming soon: My conversation with a real-live rocket scientist! Next on SamLivesInNola. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment