Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Black and Yellow (Gold)

Officially the Saints are black and gold, right? And the Steelers are black and yellow? Or is that just a Wiz Khalifa song?

Whatever color the Saints are, their uniforms are in full regalia today all over the city. I'm sure the halls of the hospitals are packed with every version of Saints scrubs imaginable and everyone in the OR is wearing their little Saints bandana caps. Our graphic designer has on glittery gold shoes that sparkle to the tune of Elton John.

Tonight I am going to the Rusty Nail (somewhere in the Quarter?) to pretend to watch the game. Oooh, I might watch some of it, but almost nothing can keep my attention for three hours. Maybe if you could see the players' faces or just maybe if I understood more of the rules. I've tried. Really. But I prefer to fill my brain with useless celebrity triva instead. Whatev. Football is still a good reason to get together and drink beer! I'll take lots of pics of these Saints fans so everyone can see how they do it in "Who Dat" nation, as opposed to Steeler Nation.

I was in south Florida this weekend and got SUNBURNED. Here's a picture of me shooting pool water out of my nose. Ft. Lauderdale is sorta like the show Jersey Shore. So I'm sure this pool is full of Red Bull and pee.
We sneaked into the W rooftop pool

No comments:

Post a Comment