Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Keebler Elves Fashion Show


Last night Elbow and I went to Harvest the Music, a weekly free concert in Lafayette Square Downtown. There was a band with horns and s#*t. Lots of young, up-and-comers drinking Abita in their khakis and Tory Burch ballet flats.

After I ate some cheese grits and pork, we walked down St. Charles Avenue to a new-ish hotel bar where there was a fashion show!!! Except we only saw one model the whole time. And he was dressed like this:

His outfit was red. (courtesy Gawker.com)
But there was a red carpet, a photographer and one of those lighting umbrella things. That picture above is actually from the 2008 debut of Kellogg's "Under The Hood" streetwear. It's my new obsession. Does anyone own any of these pieces? Apparently the line went bust. Wonder why?

Aah. I love it.
This is my favorite. Whaddup elves.

 After the five-minute fashion show, Elbow and I caught up with the lady who previously was seen wandering the CBD yelling, "Ralph!? Ralph?!" She was looking for her dog, a four-pound shih tzu. White. I of course was absolutely worried to death about Ralph and tried to help the lady find him, while Elbow tried to explain to me how a second frantic woman running the streets yelling "Ralph?!" would be of no help at all.

Thankfully, she walked past us and said someone had found Ralph and was holding him for ransom at Kinko's (Now FedEx Documents) down the street. 
Oh geez that's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment