Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ho hum. Another 70-degree sunny day in February

What's your weather like?

It's so bright in my office I have to wear my sunglasses at my desk. They keep calling me Jackie Onassis and saying I look like a drunk celebrity. Whatev. My eyes are really sun sensitive and it is sunny as s#@t in this town.

All of our house guest leave today. That's sad. Although I have to admit I'm a teensy bit glad that I do not have to do anything this evening. I can sit on the couch and read O Magazine. Yes, I love Oprah magazine. I've never seen the show, but I love the publication.

Buddy! vomited what looked like sea foam this morning. I'm trying not to panic. But he's not eating his food. Maybe it's because he ate the metal balls out of the bell we were using to house break him. Or because he ate the corner of the floor basket in the bathroom.

Okay, back to copy writing. It would really stink to get fired from my part-time gig. Today we are working on a hospital services direct mail piece. Which is funny, since I'm taking a direct marketing class right now. Basically direct mail is really expensive to send and really annoying to get. But for some reason, it gets a decent response rate. You know what gets the highest response rate? Telephone calls! Hard to believe, I know.

6 comments:

  1. It has been unseasonably warm here as well. Might get to 70 on Friday. That's a little weirder for February here than it is there, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so flippin' cold in Pittsburgh...........boo! :-( On the plus side it's a beautiful day, the sun is shining! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea why that says "Tommo said..." - when I wrote it on my laptop.....weird.

    Lots of love,
    Chrissy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know absolutely NOTHING about direct mail!! haha... never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meredith,
    You are a liar. You are the DM Queen! Which is better than being the "BM" Queen!

    ReplyDelete