Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Where did that little black marker go?

Why do they make dog stuff so complicated? I bought Buddy! this cool bake name tag and I screwed it up, of course. Not too surprising since I tend to do many things the wrong way. Some past doosies include painting an entire bathroom dark blue with no paint tape around the word work. Covering the areas you don't want smeared with blue paint--what a great idea! I also broke off my side mirror on my car not once, twice, but four times. I ran into a bank teller wall, a mailbox, a parked truck's mirror and the back of a moving truck. My point is that I sometimes, not always mind you, do stupid stuff.

Today I wrote on Buddy!'s name tag with a "MediChoice Skin Marking Pen" that I thought was the marker that came with the tag. I mean they are both little markers. So, here's how the name tag turned out:

Can you read this?
I mean, this is actually Elbow's fault. Where did this skin marking pen come from? I certainly didn't bring it home from my work, since I don't have a job! I am starting another internship, though. Get this. It's at the hospital where they didn't hire me back in August. And guess who I'll be working under? The woman they did hire! Have I mentioned that I tend to do things the wrong way?

Exhibit A:
Looks just like the marker that came in the name tag package.
In other news, check out these awesome shoes we bought Buddy! He's like Mike Tyson in these mini boxing gloves. I'll try to get a picture. Elbow also insisted we buy him a camouflage hooded jacket. Yes, hooded. 
I will definitely get a picture of that.
A knockout
Here's some other cute pictures of Buddy! 
Wanted!

He likes to scatter around random objects. That's his little sweater. 


2 comments:

  1. I have a few select things that I admit I do quite well, and with little error. The vast majority of life outside of those things is rife with mistakes I make, anywhere from the understandable to the stupefying. So I certainly understand the tendency.

    ReplyDelete