Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cute puppy = attention and free stuff

For Christmas, I got a little dog who looks like Toto from The Wizard of Oz. His name is Buddy! and he likes to chew socks and do number 2 in his cage. Here he is dressed up for the holdiays:
Buddy! loves antlers
This picture was taken when Buddy! was still shy and a little bit nervous around us. Nowadays he rips around like a furry tornado, tipping kitchen stools and dragging pieces of firewood until he literally passes from exhaustion on a lap. Currently he is trying to dig his way to the bottom of our couch and making noises like the girl from The Exorcist.

But he does get us free stuff. A woman bought me coffee the other day because I was outside with Buddy and couldn't go in to get it. A groomer gave him a free brush.

Buddy! is the reason I have not blogged in two weeks or finished the second novel in the Wicked series (so good). We love him. The drawback is that I actually have to brush my hair and look decent before I go walking in the park because this dog is a people magnet. People love to talk to him and about him and I can barely get around the oval without someone coming to tell me about how much they want a Yorkie Poo of their own. He knows how to play fetch:
Bend it like Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment