Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Football season is so long!

. . . When you're a Steelers fan!
I made the right choice to attend the league party. My fellow member's home was beautiful. You might imagine cathedral ceilings, windows you can walk through, marble counter tops, window treatments that my mother would kill for . . . and you'd be right! But better than the decor was the conversation.

Most of the new ladies to the New Orleans junior league are from somewhere in the south. But there are a few from D.C., another very popular Junior League city. The thing about the Junior League is there are a LOT of lawyers in it. So you can imagine that a female networking group in D.C. that favors lawyers might be popular in our nation's capital.

But last night there was even someone from Madison, Wisconsin which means I'm not the biggest yankee anymore! Blah blah blah I think clubs are cool. Blah blah blah the Steelers won. I'll stop going on and on about women's leagues.

We are going to Dallas for the game but we will most likely not attend the game since that would cost about $600. We are going to Austin, too. Between New Orleans and Austin I'm bound to run into Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds this year, right?

1 comment:

  1. If only they were still together? What did that last, like a week? Love her way more than freakin' Scarlett...

    ReplyDelete