Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

We saw Vince Vaughn!!!

It's so cool to live in New Orleans. Well, actually it's really frickin' hot. But you get used to it once you remember to never wear synthetic fabrics.

My sister came to visit last weekend. And we passed Vince Vaughn on the street walking in front of Jackson Square in the French Quarter (the locals just say "the Quarter" or "that place we generally avoid").

I was trying to be all cool and just elbowed my sister until she looked up. Subtlety didn't work so I had to add, "Look at this guy." And then she finally noticed and excitement got the better of us and we both were all, "That's Vince Vaughn" at the same time and then we giggled. Because it's fun to see famous people. Also he totally checked us out over the top of his aviators as we passed. I'm sure we're not special in this regard, but I'm still gonna claim it!

The funny thing is he looks exactly like he does in his movies: Pic. Only chubbier. And his hair was sorta crazy.

After that, we felt so Hollywood that we went to the French Market and bought fedoras and big sunglasses, like the Olsen twins. Except we're smiling.
Mary-Kate and Ashley

2 comments:

  1. haha... remember when Eminem pointed at you during his show... I think it was a Warped Tour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw Vince Vaughn! that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete