Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Staycation!

Elbow hates when I write about him. At least I don't use his real name. And it is a very small audience. My readership varies from 0 to 10 viewers tops. Awesome!

This week Elbow is home on a staycation because he originally planned a trip to the Orient (no one says that anymore) but couldn't go because he decided to buy a house instead. So this week he has made no fewer than 17 trips to Lowe's. Fruits of labor include a grill, a pressure washer, a small trashcan that he modified with a kitchen knife to fit in the pull-out drawer, a workout "cage," and a second grill to replace the first one that was returned for being not-quite right.

He pressure washed the entire house over three days, and drove the stay-at-home neighbor ladies wild by running around shirtless. But enough about Elbow.

I'm not supposed to post pictures of the house up yet, so I'm attaching a photo of a house that may or may not be the one in which we are residing. Once we finally get all the boxes of textbooks (really!) unpacked, I'll post more photos.

A house that love built

For now I have to get back to work. I am currently proofing a document that includes the phrase "sphincter-saving procedures" several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment