Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Famous Guy Alert!

Remember the homosexual guy from Mad Men who had the hot wife he didn't want to sleep with because he secretly liked sleeping with dudes in hotels? He's here! In CC's Coffee. If I liked Twitter more, I would Twitter it, but I hate that crap. And I don't have a smart phone so it takes FOREVER.

Also, the guys from HBO's Treme are here. They are production or audio guys or something. Spoiler alert: John Goodman does a voice-over in the beginning of this season's first show.

So, Mr. Famous, whose real name is  (Bryan Batt) and name on the show is Salvatore Romano, 
was looking dapper as all get out in a Texas Tuxedo (jeans and a jacket) and a bowtie. He is also looking quite trim. Rumors are that good ol' Sal might come back to Mad Men. 

Speaking of AMC, the best show on television is currently THE WALKING DEAD. It's Zombies! In Atlanta! Started last week. Somebody start watching it with me so I can text you how scared I am. I texted Elbow last time while he was at work. He thinks I'm crazy. I am. Crazy about Zombie entertainment.  

Just FYI, last week's movie filming on our street was a total bust. They drove a car up and down our street for a few hours in the dark. Then when I went out to do my journalistic duty and ask some questions, the crew acted all important and too busy to talk to me. They flat out ignored my questions actually. I will not watch that Lame-o movie, thank you very much. Good luck Putting from the Rough productions! (That is their real name, minus the "putting from" part). 

2 comments:

  1. It amazes me how people holding a camera suddenly think they live a more important life than the rest of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll watch The Walking Dead with you!! I think if you, more than anyone I know, actually enjoys a tv show enough to tell people about it, it must be good...

    ReplyDelete